FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN OF ALTANMYA GROUP
CFC, CIB, CIPA, Syrian CPA
Growth is a strategic goal for all governmental and private organizations, whether profitable or not-for-profit. Survival only is a bad choice that must be turned into growth. This growth of people or organizations does not happen alone, nor does it happen by chance. Rather, it passes through scientific methodological stages that can be planned to achieve the highest chances of success.
This course will shed light on this scientific methodology and strategic methods that achieve growth and prosperity at the level of organizations, and achieve success and effectiveness at the level of individuals and leaders.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Senior leaders of companies, organizations and initiatives
- Middle management level managers who have the motivation to enhance their skills, abilities and knowledge to become more effective leaders
- Strategists and strategic planning officers in organizations
- Directors of companies, banks and organizations
- Executive directors and managers of finance and human resources departments
- Project managers and marketing managers
- Employees who wish to make progress in their careers
A trainee must compete the course with attendance rate over 80% to obtain a certification in Growth Strategies for Organizations.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
- An introduction to Organizations’ Growth Stages
- Specifications of Growth Stages
- Indicator of Growth Stages
- Specifications of Death Stages
- General Rules of Organizations’ Growth Stages
- Practical Tests & Exercises
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching