ACADEMIC ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR
Academic English Instructor
IELTS stands for International English Language Testing System and it is one measurement of a student’s level of English accepted by colleges and universities in countries such as Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom, and many others including increasingly the United States.
- Preparing trainees to undertake and excel in their Academic IELTS examinations
- Enhancing trainees’ English language skills and abilities (reading, writing, listening and conversation)
- Providing extensive practice materials for the 4 Academic IELTS modules
- Improving the scores of trainees who have previously taken their IELTS
- Developing high-quality self-studying approaches
- Building self-confidence when undertaking IELTS examination
All trainees who wish to undertake postgraduate studies at local or foreign universities that require passing the IELTS exam as a prerequisite for admission.
Certificate of Completion is issued upon completing over 80% of the course.
IELTS is jointly owned by British Council which is the UK's international organisation for educational opportunity and cultural relations and is represented in 107 countries worldwide.
ALTANMYA Academic IELTS preparation course uses Focus on IELTS New Edition from Longman, in addition to a combination of exercises aimed to enhance students’ reading, writing, listening and conversation skills.
There are computer and paper versions of the Academic IELTS test and its duration is 2 hours and 45 minutes. The test has four modules: listening, reading, writing, and speaking, and it is scored on a band from 0 (did not attempt the test) to 9 (expert user)
IELTS is administered by British Council and the closest locations for exam centers are in Lebanon
The IELTS tests are available four times a month, depending on local demand
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching