CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF ALTANMYA - EDUCATION & DEVELOPMENT, SMART
BS in Computer Engineering, MWT, PMTM, PhD in International Project Management (in progress)
In the global marketplace with fierce competition and rapidly developing technologies, the strategic leader must learn to develop critical lateral thinking skills, a much more eclectic and creative thought process, in order to be effective.
A leader with critical thinking skills can understand the logical connections between ideas, identify the relevance and importance of arguments, detect inconsistencies or mistakes in reasoning, and make proper decisions.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Learn the framework and toolset for Critical Thinking and how it can be applied to both their problem solving and decision making
- Learn to influence and engage others to think critically
- Tackle problems and make decisions on a daily basis being better equipped
- Executives and Business Leaders
- HR Professionals
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
A trainee must complete the course with attendance rate over 80% to obtain a certification in Critical Thinking for Leaders.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
- Definition of critical thinking for leaders
- The most important applications of critical thinking in business
- Critical thinking exercises for solving problems
- Critical thinking exercises for making decision
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching