FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN OF ALTANMYA GROUP
CFC, CIB, CIPA, Syrian CPA
Marketing in the 21st century is very different from its early beginnings. Today's marketers have more choices in terms of support, media opportunities, and communications. They also have more competition from varied sources, especially as the Internet has made it possible for companies around the globe to compete virtually.
Attending this workshop is as beneficial as reading Philip Kotler's Marketing Management book.
Upon completing this workshop, trainees will be able to:
- Acquire an in-depth comprehension of the 10 most important trends in marketing in the 21st century
- Understand how marketing practice is changing now and will change more in the future
- Know the importance of adopting marketing in all departments of the company
- Learn how to easily target customers and penetrate new markets
- Know their customers and how to speak their language
- Marketing & sales managers
- All employees of marketing department
- Business owners who want to market their products or services
- Sales, marketing and customer service specialists
A trainee must complete the course with attendance rate over 80% to obtain a certification in Recent Theories of Marketing.
ALTANMYA - Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
- Latest Trends in Marketing in the 21st Century - Theory & Practice
- Marketing as a Responsibility
- Customer Care
- The concept of Niche Market
- The concept of Competitive Advantage
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching