FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN OF ALTANMYA GROUP
CFC, CIB, CIPA, Syrian CPA
Knowing your purpose in life is critical to your professional and personal development. Creating a personal strategic plan provides you with a compass – pointing in the direction you want to go, helps you understand where to put your attention and energy, how to balance the different aspects of your life.
This course provides a step by step process for creating your own personal strategic plan.
Upon completion of this workshop, participants should be able to:
- Develop a personal strategic plan and align your actions toward balancing the five aspects of personal planning
- Identify your long-term, medium, and short-term objectives to work toward, and help you reach success
- Define your priorities and align your actions to these priorities by developing an action plan that supports your priorities
- Create a career path and personal development plan
- Define your real talents and utilize them for your success
- Identify your top personal core values
- Identify your major strategic areas of focus
- Track and Measure your progress in your strategic plan regularly, to make adjustments to your career and academic path
- People who want to know more about themselves and how to increase their productivity
- University students wishing to develop a post graduate personal strategic plan for their life & work
- People wishing to achieve personal satisfaction through a balanced life
- Employees who are interested in developing their career path
- Everyone who wants to achieve a balanced life
A trainee must complete the course with attendance rate over 80% to obtain a certification in Personal Strategic Planning.
ALTANMYA - Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
Prioritization and Time Management
Standards and Guidelines for Selecting your Personal Career
Building a Balanced Life
The Five Aspects of Personal Planning
Personal Projects and Work Options
Talent Management and Utilization
Summary of a Personal Strategic Plan
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching