FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN OF ALTANMYA GROUP
CFC, CIB, CIPA, Syrian CPA
Marketing in the 21st century is very different from its early beginnings. Today's marketers have more choices in terms of support, media opportunities, and communications. They also have more competition from varied sources, especially as the Internet has made it possible for companies around the globe to compete virtually.
This workshop is designed by ALTANMYA to introduce trainees to the 10 most important transformations in Marketing in the 21st century, which “Philip Kotler” spoke about in his famous book “Marketing Management”, and to provide trainees with the practical application of the laws that shape marketing as they affect marketers in the delivery of their marketing strategy.
Attending this workshop is as beneficial as reading Philip Kotler's Marketing Management book.
Upon completing this training, trainees will be able to:
- Acquire an in-depth comprehension of the 10 most important trends in marketing in the 21st century
- Understand how marketing practice is changing now and will change more in the future
- Know the importance of adopting marketing in all departments of the company
- Learn how to easily target customers and penetrate new markets
- Know customers and how to speak their language
- Acquire an in-depth comprehension of the laws of marketing
- Make effective marketing decisions
- Learn how to apply these laws at work
- Understand consumer behavior
- Learn marketing techniques
- Learn how to attract and retain a clearly defined audience
- Communicate effectively through different marketing channels
- Identify and understand target market carefully
- Marketing & sales managers
- All employees of marketing department
- Business owners who want to market their products or services
- Sales, marketing and customer service specialists
A trainee must complete the course with attendance rate over 80% to obtain a certification in Best Practices in Marketing During 21st Century.
ALTANMYA - Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
- Latest Trends in Marketing in the 21st Century - Theory & Practice
- Marketing as a Responsibility
- Customer Care
- The concept of Niche Market
- The concept of Competitive Advantage
- Indisputable Laws of Marketing
- Consumer Behavior
- The Importance of Content Marketing
- Advantages of Interactive Marketing
- Marketing Ideas & Tips to Grow your Business
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching