CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF ALTANMYA - CONSULTING & DEVELOPMENT
CIA, DipIFR, CISA, CRISC, CRMA, CEH, CCSA, Syian CPA
This practical course aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the application of the most important International Financial Reporting standards to finance and accounting experts who are already familiar with fundamental accounting and reporting processes.
The training course presents the standards to enable participants to deepen their knowledge of IFRS and familiarize themselves with examples of practical application.
The objective of IFRS Applications is to present a series of examples and suggested solutions on the practical application of the most important International Financial Reporting Standards: IFRS 9, IFRS 17, IFRS 16 & IFRS 15.
- CFOs, Finance Directors and Strategic Planners
- Accountants, Analysts, Auditors
- Investment Bankers, Corporate Bankers
- Private Equity and Merger & Acquisition specialists
- Consultants practicing Chartered Accountants (CA), Cost and Management Accountants (CMA)
Certificate of Completion is issued upon completing over 80% of the course.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
The course covers the following standards amongst others:
- Conceptual Framework for Financial Reporting
- IFRS 9 Financial Instruments
- IFRS 17 Insurance Contracts
- IFRS 16 Leases
- IFRS 15 Revenue from Contracts with Customers
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching