PROJECT MANAGER AT ALTANMYA - TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
MSc, PMP, PSM
Microsoft Excel is the most commonly used spreadsheet application that allows users to:
- Quickly store, sort, and analyze large amounts of information
- Create graphs or charts to easily identify data trends
- Perform mathematical operations with ease
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Perform mathematical operations using advanced formulas & functions
- Work with functions (logical, search, grouping, and texts)
- Create and develop charts
- Analyze data using pivot tables
- Protect workbooks and share files with others
- Linking different pages and files
- Data validation
- What if analysis
- Lots of formulas and functions related to business analysis
This Microsoft Excel course is designed for users who would like to be familiar with basic Excel features and operations and who are now ready to explore more of the advanced analysis and automation tools in Microsoft Excel.
A trainee must pass their examination and attendance with a mark of 80% to obtain a certification in Business Excel.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
Level 1: Microsoft Excel 2019 Basic
Level 2: Microsoft Excel 2019 Expert
Level 3: Microsoft Excel 2019 Advanced
A practical exam using Microsoft Excel program with one hour duration.
Exam fee is included in the course fees. If you miss the exam date or fail, you will be charged 5,000 SYP as retake exam fees.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development.
Exam is scheduled to take place one week after course end date.
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching