ACADEMIC ENGLISH INSTRUCTOR
Academic English Instructor
ALTANMYA SMART adopts the new edition of Focus on IELTS, from Longman, in addition to a set of exercises which aim to improve the skills of reading, writing, listening and speaking of the students during 72 training hours spread over 8 weeks for the Foundation level, and 100 training hours spread over 11 weeks for the Advanced level.
- Prepare trainees for academic IELTS
- Enhance trainees’ Academic skills (reading, writing, listening and speaking)
- Improve trainees’ grammar and vocabulary
- Improve self-study techniques
Those wishing to study, work or get training for their jobs in an English-speaking country.
Certificate of Completion is issued upon completing over 80% of the course.
IELTS is jointly managed by the British Council, IDP: IELTS Australia and Cambridge Assessment English.
- Information about the exam
- Guided practice for all the four skills
- Tips on how to improve your performance
- Extra grammar and vocabulary practice
- Language input for speaking and writing
- Progress check and the Final Exam
There are computer and paper versions of the Academic IELTS test and its duration is 2 hours and 45 minutes. The test has four modules: listening, reading, writing, and speaking, and it is scored on a band from 0 (did not attempt the test) to 9 (expert user)
IELTS is administered by British Council and the closest locations for exam centers are in Lebanon
The IELTS tests are available four times a month, depending on local demand
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching