MSc, PMP, PSM
Microsoft Access is a database creation and management program that allows users to:
- Enter, manage and run reports on larger scale
- Organize large amount of data quickly
- Import and export to other Microsoft Office and other applications.
- Ready templates for regular users to create and publish data
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Navigate within the Access application environment, create a simple database, and customize Access configuration options.
- Organize and manage data stored within Access tables.
- Use queries to join, sort, and filter data from different tables.
- Use forms to make it easier to view, access, and input data.
- Create and format custom reports.
This course is designed for trainees looking to establish a foundational understanding of Microsoft Office Access 2019, including the skills necessary to create a new database, construct data tables, design forms and reports, and create queries.
A trainee must pass their examination and attendance with a mark of 80% to obtain a certification in Business Excel.
ALTANMYA - Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
- Building Tables
- Data Types
- Blocking Bad Data
- Linking Tables with relationship
- Select Query
- Crosstab Query
- Update Query
- Delete Query
- Append Query
- Make Table Query
- Creating Simple Forms
- Designing Advanced Forms
- Building Navigation System
- Creating Reports
- Designing Advanced Reports
A practical exam using Microsoft Access program with one hour duration.
Exam fee is included in the course fees. If you miss the exam date or fail, you will be charged 5,000 SYP as retake exam fees.
ALTANMYA - Education & Development.
Exam is scheduled to take place one week after course end date.
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching