PROJECT MANAGER AT ALTANMYA - TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
MSc, PMP, PSM
Microsoft Project 2019 is the most popular project management software program used to assist the Project Management staff in tasks related to project plan development, resource allocation, progress tracking, cost management, and a lot more.
Upon completing this course, trainees will be able to:
- Create expert level project plans using Microsoft Project
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method
- Apply Earned Value Management (EVM) on your project
- Learn Critical Path Method (CPM) & learn how Microsoft Project do the calculations
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Create tasks, assign resources, take baselines, do reporting and more in MS Project
- Manage multiple projects
- Create reports and dashboards to effectively share project data
- Track progress and monitor variances between targets and actuals
- Project & Program Managers
- Project Administrators
- Assistant Project Managers
- Team Managers
- Project Engineers
- Business Analysts
- IT Professionals
- All professionals aspiring to be Project Managers
A trainee must pass their examination and attendance with a mark of 80% to obtain a certification in Business Excel.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
1) Introduction to Project Management
2) Project Management Knowledge Areas
3) Components of Project Management Information System
4) Project & Project Terms
5) Entering and Linking Tasks
6) Create a Project Calendar
7) Task Relationships and Critical Path
9) Navigation and Project Views
10) Task Constraints & Task Management
11) Project Costing
13) Sorting, Grouping & Filtering
14) Table usage
15) Producing Reports
A practical exam using Microsoft Project program with one hour duration.
Exam fee is included in the course fees. If you miss the exam date or fail, you will be charged 5,000 SYP as retake exam fees.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development.
Exam is scheduled to take place one week after course end date.
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching