FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN OF ALTANMYA GROUP
CFC, CIB, CIPA, Syrian CPA
It takes more than great business skills to become a great leader – it takes strength and character. In this course, trainees will be introduced to the key characteristics that effective leaders must possess and how to determine which leadership style they most identify with.
- Obtain the knowledge and skills needed to be an effective leader
- Learn leadership qualities that make good leaders
- Familiarize yourself with the different leadership styles and figure out which style is best for you
- Senior leaders of companies, organizations and initiatives
- Chief Executive Officers
- Middle management level managers who have the motivation to enhance their skills, abilities and knowledge in order to become more effective leaders
- Strategists and strategic planning officers in organizations
- Head of departments, administrations, projects and work teams
- Entrepreneurs and owners of private enterprises
- Employees who wish to make progress in their careers
- Anyone who wants to acquire the practical skills that are required for the labor market
A trainee must pass their examination and attendance with a mark of 80% to obtain a certification in Characterestics & Styles Of Leaders.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
1. Top Leadership Qualities
2. Characteristics that Define Great Leaders
3. Unnecessary Links in Leadership
The course includes the following practical tests:
- Characteristics of Leaders: This exercise helps to identify the differences between the four essential qualities of leaders and the attributes that derive from them, in addition to the helpful qualities and the deceptive ones.
- How to Find Your Own Leadership Style: This exercise helps to figure out your own leadership style from among 39 patterns as well as the type of work that is right for you.
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching