CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF ALTANMYA - CONSULTING & DEVELOPMENT
CIA, DipIFR, CISA, CRISC, CRMA, CEH, CCSA, Syian CPA
All organizations are moving towards planning for the future and growth in the long run, through working closely and by investing all available resources and capabilities to achieve their future goals. This is called Strategic Planning, and it is the most important skill that an effective leader must possess.
In this training course, you will learn how to formulate, execute, and monitor the strategic planning for your organization by assessing your current business environment, identifying strategic options for competitive advantage, and applying strategy processes at the organizational and departmental level.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Formulate and execute strategic plans to meet objectives
- Formulate Vision, Mission & Objectives
- Analyze the external business environment through PESTEL method
- Analyze the internal business environment through McKinsey’s 7S Model
- Analyze the competitive business environment through Porter's Five Forces
- Understand the difference between Objectives and Goals, and between Strategy and KPIs
- Learn how to build a planning team
- Senior leaders of companies, organizations and initiatives.
- Middle management level managers
- Strategists and strategic planning officers in organizations
- Team Leaders
- Project Professionals
- Employees who wish to make progress in their careers
- Anyone who wants to acquire the practical skills that are required for the labor market
A trainee must pass their examination and attendance with a mark of 80% to obtain a certification in Strategic Planning Recent Theories.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
- The Importance and Definition of Strategic Planning
- Steps of Strategic Planning
- Strategic Planning Models (SWOT Analysis, PMSP, Scenarios)
- Practical Tests in Strategic Planning
- Plan to Plan (Building Planning Team)
- Review and Define Values
- Vision and Mission (Definition, Formulation, Specifications & Evaluation)
- Strategic Business Units
- Key Performance Indicators (Definition with Examples)
- Gap Analysis
- Executing the Plan
Paper based exam with one hour duration.
Exam fee is included in the course fees. If you miss the exam date or fail, you will be charged 5,000 SYP as retake exam fees.
ALTANMYA – Education & Development.
Exam is scheduled to take place one week after course end date.
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching