FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN OF ALTANMYA GROUP
CFC, CIB, CIPA, Syrian CPA
The Accounting for Non-Accountants (AFNA) training course is designed to qualify trainees to obtain a strong foundation in accounting as well as learn terms used in accounting in addition to the basic principles in the financial world associated with the accounting process.
The Accounting for Non-Accountants (AFNA) training course aims to provide trainees with the most important fundamentals of accounting as well as reading and analyzing financial statements, in addition to understanding the relationship between accounting and finance, understanding the use of debits and credits, recording financial transactions accurately and summarizing them in financial statements, identifying the major rules and principles of accounting under the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), studying the new automated accounting systems, and making financial statements’ adjustments.
Upon completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Understand the most important accounting principles
- Understand the accounting cycle and methods of recording and posting accounting entries and inventory adjustments
- The output of the accounting system and how to study the financial statements
- Prepare basic financial statements
- Analyze and interpret financial statements for the purpose of making management decisions
- Trainees who are interested in developing their accounting skills
- Employees in banks and financial institutions, whether they have knowledge in accounting or not
- Trainees who are willing to build a strong foundation in accounting
- Economics students of all majors
- Employees of information management departments and those interested in learning accounting
A trainee must pass their examination and attendance with a mark of 80% to obtain a certification in Accounting for Non-Accountants.
ALTANMYA - Education & Development is a member of ALTANMYA Group, it provides high quality services of training courses and human resources development which qualify participants to obtain globally recognized professional certificates.
- The conceptual framework of accounting
- Accounting cycle
- Double entry theory
- Journal posting
- Prepaid & accruals
- Adjusting entries & reclassification
- Classifying accounts / data within chart of accounts
- Income statement & balance sheet
- Exercises and practical cases
Paper based exam which consists of multiple-choice questions and cases with 2 hours duration.
Exam fee is included in the course fees. If you miss the exam date or fail, you will be charged 5,000 SYP as retake exam fees.
ALTANMYA - Education & Development.
Exam is scheduled to take place a week after course end date.
Fill The Below Form and Start Searching